Who are the toxic people? Toxic people are those who provoke and annoy you. Those are the people who love seeing you suffering and miserable. They are might be your colleagues, boss or neighbour. Obviously, you can not avoid them as you will probably be seeing them every day of your life. How are you going to deal with them?
1. Smile every time they are around. Show them that you are still able to manage yourself, composed and cheerful.
2. The toxic people love gossips and enjoy seeing you boiling and freaking. If you heard something not so peachy from them, you could break it and pretend that you are not affected. Do not say anything back.
3. If they say something negative about you, answer it thoroughly with exceptional poise and smile.
4. Always think of certain things and focus your thoughts to yourself - on all the things that you want to achieve.
5. Keep yourself busy or occupied, so they will not have an opportunity to go near or approach you.
7. Stay HAPPY and POSITIVE.